Based in Québec, Canada
This is the start of the middle ages and you have been given a land grant by the King for services rendered to God, King and Country. You are now the Lord of the Village, determined to build a prosperous settlement in this intricate period... will you be a gentle Lord? Or one with a Fist of Steel? Your challenges will be many, but the rewards will be great. In “FOUNDATION”, your choices are many as you seek to build your legacy!
- You are the Lord of the Village! Build your city, grow your wealth and the economy, and lead your vassals while facing the challenges dealing with the intrigue of the King and Court, the machinations of the Ecclesiastical Estate and the unpredictable behaviors of the rabble and the highwaymen.
- In “FOUNDATION” you will be building a Medieval City using 3 unique features that allow you to create an organic city:
- You have total freedom to build where you want since buildings will adapt to the topography they are built on. You can freely build uphill, on top of a mountain, on a cliff or at a waters edge.
- You will help to determine where roads are traced from the walking trails of the villagers and carts. Roads will tend to weave around hills as they go uphill. Observe as popular roads widen and become major highways and unfrequented ones will disappears over time.
- Divide your land in shapes you want by using the paint tool to create different types of zoning like agricultural, residential, military, religious, commercial, and resources extraction such quarries, hunting reserves, and lumber lots.
- You will create unique majestic monuments! “FOUNDATION” allows you to design unique monuments to beautify your city: Churches, cathedrals, abbeys and castles. You can assemble your monument by choosing among different parts and architectural options.
- You will need to establish relation with your neighbour cities to access to rare materials and specialized workers needed to build your edifices in your honour.
- You may look to inspire yourself from examples of unique European cities: Import real topologies and reproduce the great cities of history.
There are currently no trailers available for Foundation. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Logo & Icon
There are currently no logos or icons available for Foundation. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Awards & Recognition
- "Polymorph Games remporte le concours Catapulte."
- Yves Therrien, Le Soleil
About Polymorph Games
Polymorph Games is a videogame company based in Quebec City, Canada, founded in February 2016 by two veteran game developers. Our mission is to deliver immersive City Building experiences for PC and consoles platforms. The company is well known for its work for videogame companies like Eidos Montreal and others.
More information on Polymorph Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Co-Founder, Creative Director
Co-Founder, Technical Director